CCSF is currently operating on a remote basis and buildings are not accessible at this time. During this time, Student Affairs are modifying services to be able to continue to support you remotely. For college-wide updates, please read COVID-19 Updates and Plans to Return to Campus. Visit CCSF Virtual Campus to find information about our remote services.
Temporary Change to Our Services
During CCSF’s period of closed campus access, Outreach Services staff are not conducting business in person. Please use our Virtual Help Counter, linked below, during this time, or contact us at:
· Email: email@example.com
· Phone: 415-239-3557
Through college-wide consultation and collaboration, connect all CCSF outreach initiatives in order to expand, improve, and promote greater access for prospective students.
What We Do
The Office of Outreach Services provides high-quality comprehensive college readiness services to prospective students, high school and middle students, K-12 faculty, staff, administrators from both public and private sectors, and community-based organizations.
We provide early-outreach services to ensure prospective students and knowledgeable and prepared for the college experience. We aim to strengthen our partnership with K-12 schools, community-based organizations and government agencies in order to ensure students are adequately informed of the comprehensive support services offered by the campus community.
The Student Ambassadors Program
The Student Ambassadors Program believes in utilizing current students to connect with new prospective students in helping them realize that they are college material and their life dreams can be fulfilled through a community college pathway.
Services We Offer
- CCSF and Community College presentations
- Campus tours: main campus and center locations
- College and resource fairs
- Application and registration workshops
Student Services Outcomes
- Outcome #1: Through all outreach efforts, promote greater access to timely and high-quality information to prospective students.
- Outcome #2: As a result of participation in the Campus tour Program, prospective students will demonstrate increased knowledge of CCSF resources and matriculation processes.
- Outcome #3: As a result of all outreach activities, increased rates of priority registration from primary feeder schools (SFUSD) will occur.