CCSF Financial Aid Forms
Direct Deposit form is now available Online
All Students are Strongly Encouraged to Sign Up for Direct Deposit
Check pickup has been temporarily suspended due to COVID 19 until further notice.
Once you set up Direct Deposit, your disbursements will automatically be deposited into your account. Direct Deposit allows you to receive your funds faster, not have to worry about potentially losing checks, and is more secure. There are no fees from CCSF for using Direct Deposit.
Signing up is easy, enroll today using our online Direct Deposit Action form
** Please note that you will need to upload a copy of your Photo ID and Verification of bank account and routing number (ie. a voided check) with your online Direct Deposit Action form.
Adobe Sign Forms
You can now submit forms online via Adobe Sign. Once you fill and sign the online form, the Financial Aid Office will receive a completed copy and process it for review.
- 2019-2020 California College Promise Grant Application
- 2019-2020 Emancipated Minor or in Legal Guardianship Verification
- 2019-2020 High School Diploma Alternative Certification/Equivalency Certification
- 2019-2020 Orphan or Ward of the Court Status
- 2019-2020 Student Statement of Decline/Reinstatement of Financial Aid
- 2019-2020 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification
- 2019- 2020 Unusual Enrollment History
- 2020-2021 California College Promise Grant Application
- 2020-2021 Emancipated Minor or in Legal Guardianship Verification
- 2020-2021 High School Diploma Alternative Certification/Equivalency Certification
- 2020-2021 Orphan or Ward of the Court Status
- 2020-2021 Student Statement of Decline/Reinstatement of Financial Aid
- 2020-2021 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification
No Academic Year
Campus Logic Forms
Other forms not available to submit via Adobe Sign are available on your Campus Logic account. You can access your Campus Logic account through your myCCSF Login Portal. If you have not previously logged into Campus Logic for the current academic year, you will have to enter your information to create a Campus Logic account.
- 2019-2020 Dependent/Independent Income Verification
- 2019-2020 Selective Service Registration Appeal
- 2020-2021 Citizenship Verification
- 2020-2021 Department of Homeland Security Verification
- 2020-2021 Dependent/Independent Income Verification
- 2020-2021 Selective Service Registration Appeal
- 2020-2021 Unusual Enrollment History