Awarding, disbursements and processing continue as scheduled during the temporary campus closure.
To further limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community, City College of San Francisco temporarily suspended face-to-face student services and instruction effective Friday, March 13.
Starting Monday, March 30, student services will continue
offering remote services and you can continue to receive resources
from our department websites and COVID-19 Response FAQs.
For questions or to request assistance, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your CCSF Student ID number in your email so that we can better assist you.
Any documents submitted via email must be password protected or encrypted. Please ensure all documents are completely and legibly filled out with appropriate signatures provided.Instructions on how to password protect a document
Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
Visit us in our new location, MUB 260!
- General, Select and Department scholarship applications will be available online through ScholarshipUniverse starting Jan. 6, 2020; Some Department scholarship applications will be available on paper starting Jan. 6, 2020
- All Spring 2020 General, Select and Department Applications Deadline MARCH 13, 2020 (Department scholarship deadline dates may vary; view Department Scholarship Listing or individual application for deadline date)
- Spring 2020 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins January 6,
2020 and Deadline is March 13, 2020
CCSF Scholarship Resources