Request for changes to Personal Directory Information
Or for changes to Department / Office / Service Index

Please enter your Employee ID and PIN; you can securely submit your request.

Employee ID usually starts with W0 or @0. If you do not remember your Employee ID you can click here and use your Social Security Number to login and get your Employee ID. Initially, your PIN will be your SIX DIGIT birthdate in MMDDYY format,
e.g. 070161. If you have your PIN reset, 8am - 11pm, allow up to one hour for it to be available here.

Employee ID: (NOT SSN)